Saturday, April 21, 2012

The 24 hour readathon, or the tale of how I finally lost my eyesight

I am doing Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon or (hyuck hyuck) read-a-ton (I hate myself). I am mostly going to wing it while I go since I forgot to make a stack and most of my books are back in my hostel while I laze about at home. I will be beginning with The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay and, it having the mass and width of a smallish building, might also be ending the read-a-thon with it. Await updates!

Update!
Hour 20.
So, a read-a-thon mostly full of fitful naps is hardly a read-a-thon. Warm weather, insatiable snacking, and the general friendliness of books lulls me to sleep almost all the time. However, almost 400 pages have been completed so not a total loss of the day.

1 comment:

azuki said...

Hi Rikita, how is it going? That's an interesting book you're reading, hope you enjoy it!